I hate waking up in the morning and not remembering my dreams. It’s even worse, when you know that you dreamed something extra spectacular but you can’t remember the details of the dream. The other night, I had a dream like that. I know it was amazing by my wet sheets but I can’t remember the details to save my life. Actually, as I am writing this, there is one detail I know for sure, the dream centered on sex toys.
With all that said, I like sex toys. Now, when I say I like sex toys, let me say that I really just have a liking for vibrators. I brought my first one at the age of 19 on an trip to a little quiet town near where i lived and have been hooked every since. From baby bullets, dildos and even rabbits, I have owned them all.
Many people believe that sex toys specifically vibrators and dildos are made for single lonely women; obviously, this is not true at all. Most of the people reading this have watched at least one porno depicting a couple using a vibrator or dildo for foreplay or during sex. And while I understand that our average lives are not as simple as a porno, there is no reason why the sex can’t be just as fun. And while I understand, men have their egos to think about, there are certain techniques that should be used when using said sex toys during sex. Below are 8 simple tidbits that might help you fellas and some women out using vibrators and dildos in the couples’s sex department.
1) Sex toys are NOT a one size fits all. They are not for everyone women that lays in your bed and really shouldn’t be used everyday unless that is the only way your girl can get off.
2) Communication is the key! I know it sounds very cliché’ but it really is the truth. It’s the best way to know how your partner perceives the idea of using toys and what your partner likes. Never try to guess because it really is a waste of time. Not all women are going to be into the idea of using a vibrator or dildo for foreplay or sex. ***Point Blank Fact: Just because a woman fucks you on the first night, doesn’t mean she is a labeled freak and down for anything; it only means she fucked you on the first night.
3) Keep your toys CLEAN! I know this is an odd statement but trust that there are very few women who will get turned on by the smell of 3-day-old pussy on a used dildo. You want a clean fork when you eat, same should apply to your vibrators and dildos.
4) NEVER, EVER put a dry vibrator or rub a dry dildo against a clitoris. If you’re asking yourself why right now, you really have no business reading this blog and need to take an Anatomy 101 course.
5) Remember that vibrators are a machine, no matter how big or small…. They are still machines. Unless your women specifically request it or you just know she is loving it never put a vibrator on a high setting on her clitoris. If your thinking to yourself that you have done this and she screamed in pleasure, ask yourself this, can you really tell the difference in her polite screams of pains or discomfort from moans of pleasure? With that said, leave the back massagers for the back!
6) Using a vibrator or dildo for foreplay is a preshow for the main event. Just because she has an orgasm during the foreplay does not give you the right to get lazy for the main event. If you do, your only making yourself look bad. And trust, she will remember that.
7) For those of the men that aren’t used to giving and have no patient, this might not be the thing for you. If your using the vibrator on her, the moment is for her… just because you think you are done doesn’t mean she is. Speaking from experience, there is nothing worse than being on the verge of the most amazing orgasm to have it taken away because your beau just assumed the moment was over.
And from that leads me to this, when using a vibrator on your woman, pay attention to how she responds to the machine. If you’re not sure, fucking ask her, point blank. It is very easy for you to find her spot with a vibrator or dildo that will drive her up the way, but it is even easier for you to lose that spot and not even know it. And again speaking from experience, the worst thing in the world is to be on the edge of an amazing orgasm only to have a man move the vibrator and loose that feeling.
And on that note me and my magic wand (in purple my fave colour) may have a play date later!!
Thanks for popping by x